Franklin Scott Conway is committed to fostering a sustainable work environment. Sustainability is the practice of recognizing the social, environmental and economic impact of certain practices and working to lessen the impact of those practices wherever possible. Our goal is to decrease consumption, conserve energy, reduce waste, increase recycling and encourage sustainable policies for commuting and business travel. We are committed to giving back to our communities and foster an environment that encourages pro bono work and charitable endeavors. Specific actions include:
- We are committed to a digital workplace and consistently monitor our polices to reduce paper consumption.
- We seek to reduce commute times, use of motor vehicles and travel. We deploy best practices in tele-commuting and significantly reduce carbon emissions by working from home whenever feasible.
- We promote recycling.
- Our dedication to virtual offices significantly reduces our space requirements and carbon footprint.
- We look for sustainable and recyclable materials in our entire supply chain.
- We practice low energy consumption.
- We encourage our Partners, Lawyers, Professionals and Staff to actively engage in pro bono opportunities and charitable endeavors.
“The value of life does not depend upon the place we occupy. It depends upon the way we occupy that place.”
– Saint Therese of Lisieux