The principles to which we adhere are simple, and in this order of priority: Enjoy Work. Do work that benefits society and advances the ball for our clients. Hopefully, make some money. Every new matter, every new client, every new lawyer and every new initiative is evaluated based on these principles.
- We are not all things to all people. We find niches, learn them better than anyone else, and leverage our experience. We do not take matters outside our core competence. As a result, we are able to work more efficiently than other firms.
- We believe in every matter we take. We only take on cases we believe in. We don’t compromise our values. Our passion for the values we share with our clients is reflected in our work.
- Flexible and Guaranteed Fees. On hourly matters, we guarantee reasonable fees, and we also offer the flexibility of a billing arrangement that is mutually beneficial to our clients. If our clients don’t like an invoice they receive, we send them a new invoice that meets their expectations. No questions asked.
- Diversity. We are committed to a Firm culture that promotes full and equal participation across the board. Diversity is important to us, and we understand how important it is to those with whom we work.
- Expertise beyond law. Our professionals include not only top-notch attorneys and paralegals, but also professionals with expertise in public policy, medicine, marketing, pharmaceuticals, education, media relations, and corporate finance and governance.
- Multiple fronts. Often, the path to success requires engaging the problem both inside and outside the courtroom, or even avoiding the courtroom altogether. Our founding partners pioneered the multi-front approach working on some of the highest-profile matters in recent times, combining public policy work or media relations with litigation or utilizing little-known arbitration options to generate resolutions far faster than litigation.
“At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.”